The current premises which house the practice have been a place of healing since it was built in 1888. On this land was a holy well after which Muswell Hill had been named. The well had become a place of healing pilgrimage after a 12th century Scottish king was cured after a visit to the “spring of fair water”. And so it remains today that people visit the practice for the same reasons they have for centuries – health and well being, now under the care of Dr Hatjiosif and her team who acquired the premises in 1992.